I’m going to try my hand at doing a daily recap of all things good and not so good that happened throughout my day. While even writing this, I had an epiphany that I wasn’t a huge slacker.
- Found $10 on the ground last night outside my housesitting place. Sweet.
- Wrote a travel blog post about finally, FINALLY buying our Brussels –> Paris train ticket for only 25 euros
- Dropped off a roll of film from my Portland, OR trip at the Lomography store for development, prints and digital cd. Only $16, sweet deal. And…I schooled another customer on how to use the light meter on his Canon AE-1, which my second camera during undergrad photo school. That was a huge boost of artistic confidence.
- Coworked at New Work City and helped a wee bit with the after-hours WordPress NYC Meetup. I’m a PT member at NWC, come find me sometime.
- Got social media schooled by Nichelle Stephens on some of her tools. Confirmed my conversion to Hootsuite from Tweetdeck especially for the Hootlet Chrome extension.
- Registered for the Brussels Startup Weekend, October 21. Designers, coders and UI folks prototype and build projects in a weekend. Excited! And I got the last designer early bird spot.
- Tried out Wooly’s Ice with Nichelle. This stuff is amazing. I had the sweet milk ice with brownies, strawberries and drizzled with sea salt condensed milk.